- Melt the chocolate over a hot-water bath;
- Crush the biscotti in the blender until they are very fine crumbs, put aside;
- Grind the dried apricots in the blender, put aside;
- Begin to whip the butter with the yolks and the brown sugar in the food processor ;
- Add the melted chocolate to the whipping butter, spoon by spoon;
- Add the espresso;
- Add the dried apricots;
- Add the biscotti;
- Continue to whip for another 5 minutes until there is a nice homogeneous mass;
- Now you have to create a tube of a parchment paper. Take 50''(130cm) of parchment paper, fold it in three layers and roll it into a tube of 3''(8cm) in diameter.
- Tie one end of the tube with a thread, put it vertically and holding it with one hand spoon the chocolate mass inside the tube.
- Tie another end with a thread and put the "sausage" in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When "sausage" is firm, remove it from the freezer, gently remove the parchment paper and slice.